JOIN THE TEAM AT KAYAK GOZO
Every day is an adventure!
KAYAK GOZO IS HIRING FOR 2018!
Want to spend 2018 kayaking the beautiful blue Mediterranean Sea?
Kayak Gozo is a small, friendly, family-owned tour operator with a reputation of providing fun, high-quality and personalised kayak tours of Gozo and Comino, Malta’s beautiful sister islands. We’re looking for a qualified kayak guide who enjoys working with people and doesn’t mind spending the season in the warmest country in Europe!
We’re looking for someone who has:
- a BCU 4 Sea Star Leader Award or equivalent
- a VHF operator certificate
- a valid First Aid certificate
- a valid driver’s license (willingness to tow a trailer and transport guests)
- EU citizenship (or valid work visa for Malta)
- very good spoken English (other languages are a HUGE plus)
- availability for the 2018 season (June-September)
- a very safety-conscious attitude
- a great work ethic and commitment to providing a high-quality experience for all our guests
- the ability to quickly assess the needs and skill levels of others and tailor trips accordingly
- a friendly, outgoing personality and a passion for helping people of all ages and backgrounds
Some of the benefits we offer:
- personal use of a vehicle
- very competitive wages
- potential for tips and performance bonus(es)
- flight to Malta (and return after successful completion of the contract) – some conditions apply
- full training at the start of the season
- a great company that is dedicated to your professional happiness, success and further development
- the potential for longer term or repeat seasonal employment
If you're interested, please email your CV as well as a cover letter (or video/audio if you prefer) describing yourself and your experience to us at
. We welcome both conventional and creative applications!
Visit Trip Advisor to see what our clients have to say about us or check us out on Facebook. We're looking forward to hearing from you!